[freeside-users] "Pending payment" prevents further action on customer account.

Ernie Dunbar ernied at lightspeed.ca
Thu Nov 15 14:25:00 PST 2018

Hi everyone.

This month, we had a couple of customers who we can't enter payments
for, because in their Payment History, there is a payment pending that
has not been resolved.

When I try to process their payment, I get the following error message:

A payment is already being processed for this customer (paypendingnum
35934); CC transaction aborted.

How do I cancel the payment being processed so that I can start charging
the customer again?

--

Ernie Dunbar
*

Vancouver: (604) 482-1190
Calgary: (403) 537-6254
Winnipeg: (204) 815-5662
Toll Free: (866) 798-0906
Fax : (604) 482-1191
/
//www.lightspeed.ca/

*/
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
/*/The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended
solely for the addressee(s) and
may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be
legally protected from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if
this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the Internet
Lightspeed by reply email and then
recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this
message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited by law./