[freeside-users] question suspend service and stop billing

gilbert at dido.ca gilbert at dido.ca
Fri Nov 9 04:36:55 PST 2018

Hi all,

We are running freeside v4.3~git and I am wondering how people are dealing
with various situations relating to date management in the packages.

In previous versions we could edit dates if we wanted to change the next
bill date this functionality did respond to this situation.

I have the need sometimes to suspend a customer and not charge them.

They go on vacation and then I would be able to just edit dates and change
the next bill date.

How do people manage these situations with version 4?
The only way I can see is issue a credit on the file and allow the bill to
continue.
Thanks in advance,
Gilbert.

Dido Internet INC