[freeside] Installation problems with Freeside [error] Undefined subroutine &HTML::Mason::handler called.

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Tue Aug 5 12:35:15 PDT 2003

Current Mason versions work fine for me.  The only way I can duplicate
this problem is to remove the
  require "/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl"
from httpd.conf

This leads me to suspect a problem between the chair and the computer
rather than any problem in the Freeside software itself, but do feel
free to provide an actual decent problem report including all
information requested when you signed up for the list.