ICRadius 0.18.1 and Freeside 1.4.0 integration

Lim Sei Wei wei at esuria.com.bn
Thu Dec 12 00:37:38 PST 2002

Hi,

I have read through the documents available about integrating
ICRadius/Freeside. It says there is an option in the Export settings. Thus I
put in the radius host, radiususer and password as well as the name of the
radius database.

Currently I am running 2 databases in MySQL. One is freeside¹s and one is
icradius¹.

Now, I may be wrong but to my knowledge, adding a customer in freeside means
adding a user to the ICRadius database? If so, how does it do it? Do I need
a single database for freeside and icradius tables to be in?

Thanks