[freeside] Converting passwd to freeside

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Feb 8 02:45:54 PST 2001

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 07:52:34AM +0300, Andrew Wafula wrote:
> Hello,
> Seems like I sorted that out but now get a different error message:
>
> "1Unexpected line in users.import: cybera at ./svc_acct.import line 147,
> <USERS>
> chunk 1."
>
> Does this mean that all the users in my /etc/passwd file have to be in my
> radius users file?

Nope, it means that the svc_acct.import script was unable to parse your
RADIUS users file.  You'll have to modify it for your particular instance.
I'd be very interested in receiving patches to svc_acct.import that
improve it's ability to parse a wider variety of RADIUS users files.

> We do system authentication for Radius so we have a few users with specific
> requirements for the connections and the rest are handled by the default
> section of the radius users file.
> What do I do to get rid of this error?

Modify svc_acct.import to understand your local RADIUS users file.

--
meow