problem with Conf.pm module.

Sergio Gonzalez sagonzal at sky.net.co
Thu Feb 8 16:47:29 PST 2001

Hi,

I found a little problem when accessing the CGIs under edit directory.

When I try to use the New Customer link. I got

FATAL /usr/local/etc/freeside/conf.DBI:mysql:freeside isn't a directory! in
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/FS/Conf.pm line 58

Obviously conf.DBI:mysql:freeside isn't a directory, it's a file.

What am I doing wrong?

PD: I'm using directly 1.2.3 version of freeside. I didn't had to make any
upgrades from any other version.

Any ideas?

/Sergio