[freeside] Converting passwd to freeside

Andrew Wafula sysadmin at gatewayonline.co.ke
Wed Feb 7 20:53:13 PST 2001

Hello,
Seems like I sorted that out but now get a different error message:

"1Unexpected line in users.import: cybera at ./svc_acct.import line 147,
<USERS>
chunk 1."

Does this mean that all the users in my /etc/passwd file have to be in my
radius users file?
We do system authentication for Radius so we have a few users with specific
requirements for the connections and the rest are handled by the default
section of the radius users file.
What do I do to get rid of this error?

Andrew