Sign-Up Server Integration

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Sep 21 15:39:38 PDT 1998

Hello,

I'm familiar with Minivend and have used it for clients.

I should have preliminary documentation for Freeside's Perl interface
ready soon; that help you out.

I encourage you to consider open source licensing for your product.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD