Sign-Up Server Integration

Martin G. Bayerle bayerle at auidea.org
Mon Sep 21 15:23:24 PDT 1998

For everyone's information:

We are integrating a sign-up server based on Mike Heins' excellent (in
Perl, and also free) shopping-cart application, Minivend,
http://www.minivend.com.

Although we will be distributing the production sign-up server for free
to our members (and membership fees are also currently waived), we will
release a beta/preview to anyone who will assist us in the integration to
Freeside.

The Minivend documentation is quite detailed, and available at Mike's
site.

Let me know of your interest, and I'll provide an FTP site for our
pre-release version.

Martin Bayerle
Executive Director
Internet Development & Exchange Assn (IDEA)
http://www.auidea.org