[freeside-users] Freeside Billing Question

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Tue Jun 4 15:55:38 PDT 2019

On Tue, 2019-06-04 at 15:28 -0700, Brian wrote:
> There was no email in the “Batch Errors to Field” Not sure if that
> could stop the send if there were errors. So I added one.
>
> The only error I could find is this one but it has no date or time in
> “Logs Outgoing messages”
>
> I can not decipher though.
Hello Brian,

The error you are getting there is because you don't have the employee
group ACL for viewing system logs enabled.  You can change this under
Configuration -> Employees -> Employee groups and access controls, they
are named View email logs and View system logs.

> Also we just found 4 customers that were set to email but had no
> email in the fields. Would this generate an error?
It should generate an error in the logs stating there were no
recipients.  Once you enable the ACL to view those logs you might see
some of these under the customer and at Tools -> System -> Job Queue

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy
Contracted Professional IT