[freeside-users] Freeside Billing Question

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Tue Jun 4 14:21:04 PDT 2019

On Tue, 2019-06-04 at 13:59 -0700, Brian wrote:
> We have used Freeside as our billing system for a few years. We have
> one problem as of a few months ago. When we send out our clients
> bills in our monthly mass email (One day per month approx 350
> emails/bills). About 220 of the 350 odd customer bills get sent. At
> first we thought the ISP was blocking us or that we were reaching our
> limit, but we have confirmed Freeside stops sending the mail/bills at
> a certain point around 220 then we have to send the rest manually.
Hello Brian,

Freeside does not have any limitations on sending emails out of the
system.  Did you make sure that each customer has a contact with the
Send Invoices set to yes?
You might check the customers billing events as well to see if there
were any errors logged on the event.
If those all check out then you can always run the freeside-daily
script from the command line with the debugging options enabled to see
if there is something causing the script to fail before it can send all
of the invoices.

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy