[freeside-users] Packages do not provision services

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Wed Jan 30 08:18:45 PST 2019

On Wed, 2019-01-30 at 10:54 -0500, Steve wrote:
> Thanks for your response.  I am running
>       the most recent unstable 4.3-2019012915 git version.  The
>       selfservice is not working yet in the unstable branch.  I am
>       trying to provision services such as Freeswitch accounts and
>       voip.ms subaccounts.  They worked fine when I was able to add
>       packages while adding a customer.  But when I order packages on
>       the customer screen nothing happens.  There must be some way to
>       make it do the provisioning.  The reports of unprovisioned
>       services shows all the attempts that didn't execute.
Hello Steve,

I forgot about that method as I never use it.  After the customer is
created you will need to go to the customers packages tab and click on
the link on the right side of the package to provision or edit the
service that is available for that package.

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy
Contracted Professional IT