[freeside-users] Packages do not provision services

Steve steve at dxmail.live
Wed Jan 30 07:54:09 PST 2019

Hi,
Thanks for your response.  I am running the most recent unstable
4.3-2019012915 git version.  The selfservice is not working yet in the
unstable branch.  I am trying to provision services such as Freeswitch
accounts and voip.ms subaccounts.  They worked fine when I was able to
add packages while adding a customer.  But when I order packages on the
customer screen nothing happens.  There must be some way to make it do
the provisioning.  The reports of unprovisioned services shows all the
attempts that didn't execute.
Thanks,
Steve