[freeside-users] Packages do not provision services

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Wed Jan 30 07:18:00 PST 2019

On Wed, 2019-01-30 at 09:49 -0500, Steve wrote:
> I've had this problem since I first used Freeside.  When adding a
> package to a customer with provisioning exports they don't execute.
> The reports confirm that nothing happens, and there is no job in the
> queue.  Until yesterday's update, adding a package while creating a
> customer (first package at the bottom of the customer add screen)
> would work.  But adding packages after creating the customer never
> works.
> How can you add packages and have them provision services?  I can't
> find any way to make it provision anything.
Hello Steve,

I know that services can be automatically provisioned during the signup
process through the selfservice portal but I do not believe there is a
similar facility for doing so from the backend.
Could you provide some examples of what you are trying to do and the
version of Freeside you are running?

Thank you,

--
Nathan Kennedy