[freeside-users] Quotation Template not showing prospect names

Chris vd Westhuizen chris at airbroadband.net
Mon Jun 11 06:44:20 PDT 2018

Hi Nathan, thanks for your reply

Is this the correct platform, or should this topic rather be under the developer mailing list?

I noticed when I create a new prospect and choose Residential, the contact name does not appear in the quotation above the contact’s address, only when I choose Commercial and enter a company name in then the company name do appear there.

I see the FreeSide Appliance is version 4.2, and the source to download and install from scratch is also 4.2.  I tried my butt off installing from new, and just now gave up and deside to try something else… so I have mounted the FreeSide Appliance again and now thinking of upgrading the 4.2 to the latest available stable version, but the source list referring to deb [trusted=yes] http://pkg.freeside.biz/freeside4-jessie-stable/ ./   gives error, and it seems it is the latest stable version since nothing is updating from deb [trusted=yes] http://pkg.freeside.biz/freeside-jessie/ ./

Unfortunately I cannot find any other possible solution in this regards on the internet at the moment, or in the mail lists here in this regard.  I assume I have to live with it for now. ☺  I am learning and my aim is to become that guy who can support our system and others here in the future.

Thanks

Chris