[freeside-users] Freeside is hiring!

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Fri Jan 5 09:20:43 PST 2018

Hi,

We're looking for some sharp sysadmin/devops folks to work with us in
our support department.  The main background needed would be in
Linux/UNIX system administration.  Freeside experience is of course a
huge plus, but is not required.

We're also looking for a Director of Support.

See http://freeside.biz/freeside/jobs.html for more information.

Feel free to pass along to smart folks you know or private mailing lists
/ groups.  Please do not post or forward to large distribution lists or
public forums.  Thanks!

--
Ivan Kohler
President and Head Geek, Freeside Internet Services, Inc.  http://freeside.biz/