[freeside-users] Recurring fee frequency

bhalchandra sawant bssawant at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 15:32:54 PST 2018

Dear Sir
We are using Freeside for last two months.  The version is 4.2.
We are not able to define a package, where next billing will be one month prior.
For ex. when we define annual package from January 18 to December 18, the next bill is prepared on January 2019.  which is absolutely correct.
But we think if we can generate bill for above in the month of December 18, for next period January 19 to December 19.  It will be reminder to customers to pay in advance for next year.
Is there any way we can do above in present version.  Please guide.
Regards
-bs sawant