[freeside-users] Our automatic payments have stopped workingsometime since December 15th.

John Wilson johnwilson1969 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 16:02:14 PST 2018

I replied to some early messages from Ernie about this issue.

I'm running the same version, same OS, same updates as Ernie. (per our last
response). My billing seems to work fine. Sorry that I didn't reply back to
the last messages, I had double checked my updates and was waiting for a
billing batch to come through. I am just an end user as well, and It kinda
fell off my radar.

The next things to check is sadly out of my scope of knowledge. Sometimes
you have to pay an expert.

The main problem with Freeside is that the community doesn't give back very
much. It's probably due to it being a niche product and not having the user
base of larger Open Source projects. Freeside has done wonders for me over
the last 5 years. I have been fortunate to have the spare time to dig into
things and find the info to resolve the few issues I have had during
upgrades and special exports I needed.