[freeside-users] What happened to freeside4-jessie-stable?

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Tue Apr 10 13:32:23 PDT 2018

On Tue, 2018-04-10 at 13:23 -0700, Ernie Dunbar wrote:
> Has anyone else installed Freeside on Debian 9?
Hello Ernie,

I actually migrated my Freeside from a VM running Debian 8 to one
running Debian 9 this morning.  There is a part of the installation
where it displays a conflict as the freeside packages depend on ssmtp
and you have to go through a few of the options until you find one that
installs freeside, removes exim and there is one other dependency that
gets left unresolved as it depends on libev-perl which winds up
breaking Apache.

Also I saw that one of the messages was:

Now that you have the dependencies installed you need to remove the
hold from freeside-lib and then it should install properly.

--
Nathan Kennedy
Contracted Professional IT