[freeside-users] Customer Import - Freeside

Indian Patel syndeonetwork at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:15:30 PST 2017

Hi Erreu,

I am running Version 4.1 and i tried using Extended and Extended Plus with
appropriate column changes in each attempt.

Used your example with removing column after 'Firstname' as it was giving
for Address1. I am still getting same error message as before. attached
screenshot.

Also tried your exampled data on free-side's guest account, same issues.

Thank you for your help.

​
 Pkg_part error.JPG
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oeUV92k0KSUzdFREpFZE9MdUU/view?usp=drive_web>