[freeside-users] Customer Import - Freeside

Erreu Gedmon eg at keyway.net
Tue Mar 7 15:00:59 PST 2017

Ok, I'd forgotten that I'd already patched up my development version. Here is a sample that works on the reference version at http://backoffice-demo.freeside.biz/freeside/index.html

Create a file named test_ext.csv
Copy and paste this line into the file and save:
123456,"Word of Mouth","LastName","FirstName","123 Test St.",,"Test City",CA,92373,us,"","8005551234",,,,,,,,,"4111111111111111",,"12/20","billtest+1234 at example.net",,,

1. Login as guest with password guest to http://backoffice-demo.freeside.biz/freeside/index.html
2. Select Tools, Importing, Credits
3. Select Tools, Importing, Customers, Format: Extended
4. Click "Browse" then select test_ext.csv, them click "Import file".

NOTE The import form is touchy. You must clear the cache by performing step 2 each time you attempt to import data.

FYI The image you sent is not visible. It displays the error "You need permission", then "We're sorry, but we were unable to send the message. Please contact the person directly."

Erreu Gedmon

--
"You see persons and things not as they are but as you are."
        -- Anthony De Mello