[freeside-users] Questions about Freeside features
Juan Luis Baptiste
juan.baptiste at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:23:26 PST 2017
I'm a new user here, I'll be working on a small rural ISP on Argentina.
Currently we use an in-house developed platform to handle everything
related to the business, but it's starting to sh
ow its age and will not be able to scale, so we started looking for a
replacement, and among our search we found freeside. I have been reviewing
the feature list and documentation (which bt
w is very scarce) and I have some questions I was hoping to get answered
here to get a better idea of Freeside capabilities:
* Operators portal, where operator can see their pending installations,
admins can schedule new/modify installations, etc.
* Commercial lead management.
* hardware inventory management.
* Support of ftth hardware.
* Possibility to integrate with external systems like other CRMs, ticketing
systems (like OTRS), inventory (like glpi), reporting tools, etc.
* Customer contract management.
* Taxes customization so we can adapt it to local Argentina rules.
* Automatic deactivation of customer account for late payments.
* Localized interfaces with spanish support.
I think that is for now, I'll be playing with the demo to get a better idea
of what Freeside offers, but in the mean time answers to these questions
would be of great help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the freeside-users