[freeside-users] Adding another Radius Server ?

Ian Fraser ian_fraser at gozoom.ca
Mon Nov 21 12:30:29 PST 2016

I'm changing my Radius configuration and so I've added another Radius
export to Freeside.

When I run  /usr/bin/freeside-sqlradius-reset/<user>/ Freeside only
populates the nas and radgroupreply field in the New Radius server, it
will not populate the radcheck field on the new server.

So I cloned all the data from the existing database to the New server
and Freeside deleted the radcheck table and did not repopulate it.

I must be missing a step but it's been so long since I setup Freeside I
don't recall.

Thanks,

--
Ian Fraser