[freeside-users] Add additional Currency type

ayodeji.oseni at wirefreebroadband.com.au ayodeji.oseni at wirefreebroadband.com.au
Wed Nov 27 23:21:04 PST 2013

Thank you for your email. I am out of the office from Monday, 25th November 2013 to Friday, 29th November 2013 . I will have limited access to my e-mail during this period.

In my absence, please feel free to contact Sofia Ezzat on +61425810838 or via email sofia.ezzat at wirefreebroadband.com.au. Alternatively, you can contact Will Smith on +61387894988 or via email will.smith at wirefreebroadband.com.au

Kind Regards,
Ayodeji Oseni