[freeside-users] 2.3.0 released

paul-andre cote pacote at central-ip-pbx.com
Tue Jul 26 08:37:58 PDT 2011

Hola,
I would like to use your tool
But I cant seem to install it.

What do you propose to use:

OS: Debian squeeze
Do you have any repository for cpan modules that you suggest.

I did try to install freeside by following your guides but there is always
missing cpan components.

I did make it work, but I get pdf errors, I get RT errors, I cant change
the layout for rt.
Etc.

Your approche is a good solutions. But can you provide us with better
guide.

If you google, you will find a load of complaints about your installation
guides.

I would gladly puch your solution to my clients but it needs a strait
forward install procedure.

If you are proposing an opensource, and you want to make money out of it,
it's ok but, wy don¹t you sell
A book, or offert a limited solution for free. And for a enterprise class
solution you sell
your repository. And there on, if they are still unable to install you can
charge per installation.
And offert a contract.  But at the moment it look like your a trying to
puch and opensource
But in fact we half to for it to make run properly. It doesint look
honest.

If I am wrong, I appologise and hope to be pointed to the rigth install
guide. And il will not
Hesitate to propose your solution. Of if you need a hand to write good
install guide I am ready for that.
I can push an iso for Oracle VM to. Since it is also open source. BTW, I
did purchase a service contract from them.
But I had the chance of making it work in a production enviroment and test
it well.
If you want a french install wiki, I will push it to.

Tanks for your time.

Here you go give me your phone number a will call you and take an
arrangement.

  Paul-Andre Cote / IT Consultant
  Central IP PBX
  1905 rue Payette suite 3