[freeside-users] 2.3.0 released

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Mon Jul 25 20:41:55 PDT 2011

I'm pleased to announce the release of Freeside version 2.3.0.

This is a major new release which brings features such as Unicode support and
internationalization, integrated network monitoring with 95% percentile
billing, DSL qualifications and orders, and more.

We are hiring for support/sysadmin and programming positions, so if you're
familiar with Freeside and would like to help folks implement it, please see
our jobs page at http://freeside.biz/freeside/jobs.html

Download: http://freeside.biz/freeside/freeside-2.3.0.tar.gz
MD5: 3891d269ed61a735b993ee4098379f2c
SHA1: 9d2604e1388248dec7d30bbbdbf3b650bd3fea6b

Changelog:
http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:2.3:Changelog

Upgrading:
http://freeside.biz/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:2.3:Documentation:Upgrading