[freeside-users] Suspend Function

Jack Martin jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com
Tue Aug 16 16:34:10 PDT 2011

OK - reading a previous email on the list - it said I had to create a
user to make it work.  I created a package, and a user with that
package and provisioned it.  Then it would not even change the
radusergroup.  I deleted all of that and went back to what I had - but
it still won't change the usergroup - just the password.  I totally
built a new Svc Definition, and the export still won't change the
group - but it is changing the password.  I see no errors in mysql on
the radius server.  This is making me pull my hair out.  Has anybody
made the suspend work with radius, by work I mean change the users
usergroup and not password?  I am using Freeside v2.1.2