[freeside-users] Problem in new dns zone setup

Ted Fry ted at lhwireless.net
Tue Oct 19 16:39:34 PDT 2010

Hey, It made me look into adding hosting and domain name registration as
addons for my company.  It's not implemented yet, but it's definitely on
the to do list.
After all, to diversify means more steady streams of revenue.

Ted Fry
Long Hammock Wireless
352-399-4989
www.lhwireless.net
High speed Internet access for Oxford and surrounding communities.