[freeside-users] Problem in new dns zone setup

Alberto Zuin - Liste liste at albertozuin.eu
Tue Oct 19 02:28:35 PDT 2010

In another reply you said:
> I'm surprised to hear folks are actually using the DNS features; it isn't
> in wide use among the folks we support.

Ok, but it's your fault ;-)
New DNS functions are beautiful and open freeside to a new class of
customer.

Regarding my problem, in last CVS all it's ok: with provision a new domain,
first I can insert a SOA record (this function isn't present in 2.1.1) and
then i can add all kind of DNS record.

No problem, also, with provision a new domain with default DNS data in
default configuration.

Thanks for the great job!
Alberto