[freeside-users] 2 Questions About Freeside

Jack D. Martin Jr. jack.d.martin at magicwisp.com
Sat Feb 14 18:14:50 PST 2009

Two questions on Freeside.

#1  When setting up users and assigning them to certain packages - I
notice there is a limit of 8 characters for the password.  Any way to
change that?  I use longer passwords for PPPoE authorization - and this
would require I go out and change a lot of customers.

#2  When you provision a customer with a package that is associated with a
domain, it automatically assigns them an email address.  I do not want
that - and it makes me how to go and correct the data.  How can I make
that not happen.

Jack Martin
Magic Wireless Internet Service Providers LLC
P.O. Box 278
104 W. Main
Oilton, OK 74052
www.magicwisp.com