[freeside-users] After migration/upgrade to 1.7.3 from 1.5.x

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Mon May 19 21:32:21 PDT 2008

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 04:46:13PM -0400, Rob wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just upgraded to 1.7.3 and it looks very nice.
>
> However soon after the migration I tried to process a credit card
> payment which failed because I was missing a perl module.
> Once I installed the missing perl module,

Was the missing perl module one listed in the 1.7.3 upgrade
instructions, or a different module?  If it wasn't listed in the 1.7.3
upgrade instructions, would you let us know the specific module so that
it can be added?

> I am unable to process the
> same payment as I get a message saying:
>
> A payment is already being processed for this customer (paypendingnum
> 2); CC transaction aborted.
>
> How to I clear this situation so I can try again?
> Is there a new script to run?

Delete all the old (status "new" but dates not within the last minute)
records in the cust_pay_pending table.  Apply this patch (or just
upgrade to FREESIDE_1_7_BRANCH):

http://freeside.biz/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/freeside/FS/FS/payinfo_Mixin.pm?r1=1.5.2.1&r2=1.5.2.4&pathrev=FREESIDE_1_7_BRANCH

> Also any suggestions as to where to store Modem Serial Numbers Brand and
> Mac addresses?

Inventory.