[freeside-users] After migration/upgrade to 1.7.3 from 1.5.x

Rob rob at stupidguytalk.org
Fri May 9 13:46:13 PDT 2008

Hi,

We just upgraded to 1.7.3 and it looks very nice.

However soon after the migration I tried to process a credit card
payment which failed because I was missing a perl module.
Once I installed the missing perl module, I am unable to process the
same payment as I get a message saying:

A payment is already being processed for this customer (paypendingnum
2); CC transaction aborted.

How to I clear this situation so I can try again?
Is there a new script to run?

Also any suggestions as to where to store Modem Serial Numbers Brand and
Mac addresses?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best regards,

--