[freeside-users] Command to Suspend requestl

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Sun Feb 17 18:24:55 PST 2008

Hi,
Freeside won't be able to do that. Your hotspot/access controller/NAS is
supposed to be doing this.
For example, we have built a hotspot controller for our wi-fi customers
using Chillispot+FreeRadius. Chillispot does a AAA request to the RADIUS
server and grants or rejects access based on the current status. So if
you have a prepay customer with only 1 hr of access, he is automatically
disconnected once this limit is reached.
Freeside is used to "provision" the account.

Regards,
Shiv