[freeside-users] Command to Suspend requestl

M. Stephen stemap at netsoltz.com
Tue Feb 19 08:19:43 PST 2008

Working with prepay time is easier as you setup
sessiontimeout to client account in radius server.
Cillispot will understand this.

But working with usage is my problem. Freeside is the one
monitoring account usage. Account is suspended by freeside
in radius server. That way to disconnect a user, freeside
has to send disconnect packet to NAS (Chillispot)

If anybody has this setup please advice

Stemap