[freeside-users] Command to Suspend requestl

M. Stephen stemap at netsoltz.com
Sun Feb 17 07:20:09 PST 2008

I have installed/using freeside 1.7.3. The system is
working very well. We are using Usage tracking. We have
one problem.

When freeside changing radius group upon reaching usage
limit, we want freeside to send disconnect packet to NAS
so that the user is disconnected immediate

                 OR

When freeside changing radius group upon reaching usage
limit, we want to send commands to our router access list
to block the user IP address to access Internet

If there is anybody who has done so, please advice.

_________
Stephen