[freeside-users] freeside-sqlradius-radacctd complainig about svc_acct record

M. Stephen stemap at netsoltz.com
Mon Dec 3 13:51:22 PST 2007

I have one question to go about, as i am not used to
internal scripts of freeside.

If I look at Schema.pm, I find this section with radius
entities commented out. Are these radius attributes not
required for usage billing?

#add radius attributes to svc_acct
#
#my($svc_acct)=$dbdef->table('svc_acct');
#
#my($attribute);
#foreach $attribute (@attributes) {
#  $svc_acct->addcolumn ( new DBIx::DBSchema::Column (
#    'radius_'. $attribute,
#    'varchar',
#    'NULL',
#    $char_d,
#  ));
#}
#
# foreach $attribute (@check_attributes) {
#   $svc_acct->addcolumn( new DBIx::DBSchema::Column (
#     'rc_'. $attribute,
#     'varchar',
#     'NULL',
#     $char_d,