[freeside-users] freeside-sqlradius-radacctd complainig about svc_acct record

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Dec 3 14:00:39 PST 2007

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 12:51:22AM +0300, M. Stephen wrote:
> I have one question to go about, as i am not used to
> internal scripts of freeside.
>
> If I look at Schema.pm, I find this section with radius
> entities commented out. Are these radius attributes not
> required for usage billing?

No, they are not.  These are check and reply attributes for the radcheck
and radreply tables.  AFAIK, no one has used this functionality in a
long time - groups provide a better mechanism for setting check and
reply attributes.

They have nothing to do with reading accounting information from a
RADIUS server.

I look forward to reviewing your changes.