[freeside-users] Help - Invoice

Mac Ziese dowa123 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 01:44:22 PDT 2006

Hallow,

I have installed Freeside 1.5.7 on Redhat Entrprise Linux 3. What we do is
we send invoices to customers in advance before froviding them with
services.This allows us to collect money before providing the services. We
normally send them the invoices a month before the current payment is
expired to give the enought time to pay for the next period of service.

The freeside seems to send invoices for the services that has already been
used. I would like you guys to help me on how to implement  this.

Thanks in advance.