[freeside-users] Problem with 2CheckOut

Sameh Fakoua s.fakoua at gmail.com
Sat May 6 01:20:20 PDT 2006

2CheckOut
username
password
Normal Authorization

I'm using freeside 1.5.8 CVS under redhat, BusinessOnline and
BusinessOnlinePayment::2checkout installed
I want to configure my system to accept 2co, I followed the
instruction in the documentation as follows:

In the configuration:

business-onlinepayment is:

2CheckOut
username
password
Normal Authorization

In the invoice event definitions I disabled the default Batch card and
I added one from 2CO as follows:

Payby: CARD
Event: 2CO
Action: Run card with a Business::OnlinePayment realtime gateway

And Under Sysadmin I clicked on:

View/Edit payment gateways  - Credit card and electronic check processors
and Added a new payment gateway and selected 2CheckOut (but when i try
to delete it i  receive an error)

After that when users try to signup from signup server I receive the
following error:

"Processing error There has been an error processing your account.
Please contact customer support."

how can I solve this error? do I need to define products on 2CheckOut website?

Thanks for your help
Sameh