[freeside-users] Question about domains

Dave Mill davemill at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:03:04 PST 2006

Assuming that you use the spiritone.com domain for all new signups I
think you'd only need one package. Just set the default domain to be
spiritone.com and change all the assimilated ISP account's domain name
from the default to the relevant one. However, if you still want to
automate signups on all 3 domain I think you will need 3 seperate
packages. This is so that the domain name defaults to the correct
value when signing up a new customer.

It should be a very simple task to move a customer from one domain
name to another.