[freeside-users] FWD: Re: rainbowshops.com 3978520

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Sat Aug 5 14:50:54 PDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 09:58:39AM -0700, Kenneth Kirk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing because we are trying to install freeside on our server
> and our server person is having troubles.  Here is where he has left
> off below the dotted line.  I'd appreciate any help!

This looks more like an internal status report or trouble ticket than a
post requesting help from a free software mailing list.  The only thing
I could offer regarding it is that you shouldn't be installing any sort
of RT bundle from CPAN - Freeside includes an integrated RT - follow the
integrated RT installation instructions.

If you're looking for commercial-level support to respond to requests
like the below, you could try one of the providers listed at
http://www.sisd.com/mediawiki/index.php/Freeside:Support:Consultants

If you're looking for free help with your installation problem, you
probably want to read
http://www.catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html and try again.
Hint: You didn't read the mailing list guidelines, report the exact
Freeside version being used, or even tell us what your specific
installation problem was.

Good luck, I hope you find the software useful!

p.s. I am trying not to be such a grumpy BOFH.