[freeside-users] FWD: Re: rainbowshops.com 3978520

Kenneth Kirk kirkk at kennykirk.com
Thu Aug 3 09:58:39 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am writing because we are trying to install freeside on our server and our server person is having troubles.  Here is where he has left off below the dotted line.  I'd appreciate any help!

Kenny

-------------------------------

Issues with perl dependencies and apache configuration.

  HTML::Mason
HTML-Mason-1.33

OS:
  redhat ES 4.0

Control Panel:
  Plesk 7.5.4

  Database:
postgresql-server-7.4.8-1.RHEL4.1
postgresql-libs-7.4.8-1.RHEL4.1
postgresql-7.4.8-1.RHEL4.1

Perl:
  v5.8.5

DBD:
  perl-DBD-Pg-1.31-6

DBI:
  perl-DBI-1.40-8

mod_perl:
 mod_perl-1.99_16-4

Need to verify all the dependencies are installed.

There is a note below on software dependencies.
Please refer to the dependency section below.

b. On my development server:
 HTML::Mason
HTML-Mason-1.33

OS: