[freeside-users] Straight labor billing?

Tony Shadwick tshadwick at oss-solutions.com
Thu Apr 6 19:12:59 PDT 2006

I was thinking I could add a set of service definitions - Labor (Base),
Labor (FSA), and Labor (After Hours).  These would be set at $125, $100,
and $145.  Then I could go back and set packages up as appropriate.  On
an FSA, a customer would be set to get x hours of services per month
with the agreement that they get a lower rate by guaranteeing that
amount of payment per-month.  The other two are billed on an as-needed
basis.

The problem is that I can't quite figure out how to enter labor rates so
that I can bill for straight labor, without parts or additional
services.  In fact, I haven't been able to figure out how parts would
get entered either. :\

Any hints?

Tony Shadwick
OSS Solutions