[freeside-users] Viewing Typeset

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Sat Oct 8 06:58:21 PDT 2005

sales at michianawireless.com wrote:
> error:
>
> Can't locate object method "header_out" via package "Apache2::RequestRec" at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/FS/CGI.pm line 94.

That's one of the changes you need to make to run Freeside under
Apache2.  See the diffs for Apache2/mod_perl2 attached to my e-mail
about the experimental RPM version of Freeside:
http://www.sisd.com/pipermail/freeside-devel/2005-September/000521.html

(Search for header_out and apply both changes between the --- next part
---- separators.)

That or uninstall Apache2/mod_perl2 and drop back to Apache1/mod_perl1.

Regards,

	Richard.