[freeside-users] Self Service Progs

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Sun Oct 16 11:51:49 PDT 2005

sales at michianawireless.com wrote:
> All my selfservice programs I try to run all give me the same errors below?
>
> Premature end of script headers: selfservice.cgi
> Premature end of script headers: agent.cgi
> Premature end of script headers: passwd.cgi

Have you tried the following?

1/ Run the CGI from the command line:
	su freeside -c './selfservice.cgi'

2/ SSH into the external machine from the Freeside server:
	su freeside -c 'ssh 192.168.1.2'

3/ Run freeside-selfservice-clientd manually.

4/ If all the above works, tried running freeside-selfservice-server on
the Freeside server and then checked it's running and
freeside-selfservice-clientd is running on the external machine.

Regards,

	Richard.