[freeside-users] Viewing Typeset

sales at michianawireless.com sales at michianawireless.com
Sun Oct 9 01:12:34 PDT 2005

Ok, I applied the changes to the CGI.pm in the freeside directory. It still
did the same thing after a restart of freeside and httpd. So I copied the
CGI.pm into the following directories thinking it was using other locations:

/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/FS/CGI.pm
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/CGI.pm

It still did the same thing. So I restarted freeside no problem, But...

Now, My apache server wont even start anymore and gives me this error in my
log:

[Sun Oct 09 03:11:37 2005] [error] CGI does not define
$CGI::VERSION--version check failed at /usr/local/etc/freeside/
handler.pl line 91.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl line 91.\nCompilation
failed in require at (eval 2) line 1.\n
[Sun Oct 09 03:11:37 2005] [error] Can't load Perl file:
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl for server 127.0.0.1:0,
exiting...

Now what is causing this?

Thanks,
John