[freeside-users] Self Service Signup.cgi First Package shows only none

Brian Anderson bwanderson at cableone.net
Sun Nov 13 15:42:08 PST 2005

Did this ever get resolved? I have the same problem. Everything seems to be
working so far, but I can't get past that point without a package choice. I
have the defaults set in the configuration, and it shows the default Ad
reference fine. Just can't get any packages to show up in signup.cgi

Fresh installs of:
Debian 3.1 for back office and signup servers, basic (no desktop, etc.)
Apache-ssl on the signup box
Freeside 1.5.7, Mason config

I have a test user, 2 agents, three agent types, three services, etc. So I
should have something going. The only thing not configured yet is the online
payment provider (Authorize.net). I wouldn't think that would affect it, but
I'm open to ideas.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated. If you need any more info on the
configuration, let me know.

Brian