[freeside-users] Date Formatting

Scott Kerschner scott at pccentre.com.au
Thu Nov 10 16:04:25 PST 2005

Hi Guys

further to my previous message on date formats for Australia, I have
found the date formatting strings within the code. However when I change
them I am then unable to post payments or do invoicing.

Which scripts do I need to change so that the date is formatted
correctly so that when invoices are billed they are in the correct date
format without screwing up the database side of things?

It is more visual than anything else that I need to change. Assistance
would be greatly appricated.

Kind regards

Scott Kerschner