[freeside] Signup Client

Randall Lucas rlucas at tercent.com
Wed May 18 15:10:55 PDT 2005

That's a networking error.  Maybe you can diff your firewall configs
between the old and new servers?  Could be that the SSH isn't connecting
-- make sure that you've punched an IPTables hole through for port 22
(or whatever) as appropriate.

Best,

Randall

--
Randall Lucas            DF93EAD1
Tercent, Inc / SuperSurvey Online Surveys