[freeside] Freeside-RT integration issues (Follow-up)

Vlad Sedov stereomind at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:05:44 PDT 2005

while I was doing that (yesterday), I temporarily changed pg_hba.conf with
local  all      all             trust
to avoid silly postgres permission issues. Then, I made sure that user
freeside has CREATE USER and CREATE DATABASE permissions.
then it went OK.

BTW, DBD-Pg 1.41, freeside 1.5.0pre6-cvs.

regards,
stereomind